TO ACTIVATE THE DEVICE
Process 1 :
Please install the software in your PC hard drive with the help of software installation guidelines.
2. Bio-Healthcare Suite Registration: Open OVO Registration before first use.
AFTER THE REGISTRATION IS COMPLETED, EACH TEST RESULT FOR REGISTERED USER CAN BE RECORDED
Lightly holding the AIO device to correctly measure your heartbeat and cardiogram. You can observe your heartbeat status from the test result. Heart rate status is classified as various Levels: Slow, Slightly Slow, Average, Fast etc. It also indicates your physical condition, compared to the average in the population.
This device correctly measuresthe fluid pressure index through the sympathetic and parasympathetic nerve and regular test results help us to study about Autonomic nervous System and the cardiac condition of any individual; accordingly we can initiate predictive heart care. The status of pressure index is classified as five levels: A. Calm B. Slightly Calm C. Normal D. Slightly Stressed E. Stressed,
Click 'Report' icon on the lower left corner to check the history record of the stress level. In addition, you can also check 'Save’ or 'Analyze' to save and print the record. Autonomic regulation of the heart has an important influence on the progression of HF. This report is highly recommended for Nervous system and stress level monitoring purpose.
(Pranayama based breathing trainer) Pranayama based breathing practice corrects under activity of the PNS and GABA systems in part through stimulation of the vagus nerves, the main peripheral pathway of the PNS, and reduce allostatic load. Depression, epilepsy, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and chronic pain exemplify medical conditions that are exacerbated by stress, have low heart rate variability (HRV) and low GABAergic activity, respond to pharmacologic agents that increase activity of the GABA system, and show symptom improvement in response to pranayama-based interventions.
By lightly holding the AIO device with both hands, the system will automatically collect your Heartbeat, cardiogram and bioscience curve. After the information is collected, the system will instruct you how to lower heartbeat and pressure through a breathing animation and word prompts.
This Device trains Pranayama based breathing technique⎆
Pranayama is the formal practice of controlling the breath, which is the source of our prana, or vital life force. It has3 Major parts, i.e. PURAKA, KUMBHAKA, RECHAKAanddivided in to 4 steps.
PURAKA - Inhalation process in slow motion (Ref. above picture)
KUMBHAKA:- Kumbhaka is the pause between an inhale and exhale. The "retention or holding the breath, a state where there is no inhalation or exhalation". KUMBHAKA has 2 parts, a. ANTAR KUMBHAKA & b. Bahir Kumbhaka a. ANTAR KUBHAKA :- Inhalation Retention[after Inhaling, Part 1], (Ref. above picture)
RECHAKA:- Exhalation procedure in slow motion (Ref. above picture).
b.BAHIR KUMBHAKA :-Exhalation Retention[after exhaling, Part 2] (Ref. above picture).
The different practices of pranayama have various steps or techniques which has these above said aspects. Of all the aspects mentioned here "Kumbhaka" or breathe retention is more important. While retaining breath when and as required in the different pranayama practices care should be taken. Without proper control over Inhalation and Exhalation, Retention or "Kumbhaka" should not be attempted for a longer duration; this Programmed Device guides you with the time duration of Inhalation Retention and Exhalation Retention as well as the Inhalation & Exhalation process with the reference of your heart health condition measured by your unique electro physiological signals.The duration of Retention has to be increased gradually with proper strengthening of the lungs and respiratory muscles.
When a person learns this control properly and masters it then there is immense influence on the flow of prana in the energy body which helps balance both physical and mental energy.
Benefits of Pranayama for Heart & Nervous System:
1. Pranayama improves the blood circulation, which is very important for the heart to pump properly.
2. Pranayama causes change in the cardio respiratory system including lowering of blood pressure.
3. Removes artery blockages
4. Pranayama improves the autonomic functions.
5. Pranayama practices reduce allostatic load in stress response systems and restore optimal homeostasis.
6. It reduces the signs of oxidative stress in the body.
7. Pranayama techniques are beneficial in treating a range of stress related disorder.
8. It balances and calms our nervous system so when stressed this is extremely beneficial.
9. Practicing pranayama everyday can assist in steady mind, strong will power and sound judgment.
10. Regular pranayama can extend life and enhance ones perception of life.
Other Benefits of Pranayama:
1. Pranayama for Naturally Glowing Skin.
2. It helps relieving the symptoms of asthma.
3. Pranayama is excellent for weight loss.
4. With pranayama you will instantly experience peace and blissfulness.
5. Pranayama cleanses 72,000 channels in the body.
6. It helps purify the blood and the respiratory system
7. The deeper breathing enriches the blood with oxygen. As a matter of fact large amount of oxygen goes to the brain, lungs, heart, and capillaries.
8. It helps relieve anxiety, nervousness and headaches, etc.
Pranayama based interventions support the return towards optimal balance in the PNS and GABA system, function improves in regions of the brain that regulate response to threat, such as threat perception, interoception, fear processing, emotion regulation and defensive reactions. As central regulatory systems become more balanced and flexible, allostatic load is reduced leading to health improvements.
Click here for complete report on“Effects of yoga on the autonomic nervous system, gamma-aminobutyric-acid, and allostasis in epilepsy, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder.”
(Emotion Monitor) By lightly holding AIO Device with both hands, the system will automatically collect your heartbeat and cardiogram to measure the emotional status through the scientific calculation. The status of emotion is classified as five levels: Excited, happy, Normal, slightly sad, Sad;
ECG (Electrocardiogram) TEK By lightly holding the AIO device with both hands, the system will automatically collect cardiogram, heartbeat and “P. Q. R. S. T'” wave. Your 'Â“P. Q. R. S. T' waves will be saved in long term to observe the heart status. Upon “P. Q. R. S. T' waves are different from the previous ones. It is recommended you should be further checked with a medical doctor.
- You can use ECG Analyzer to display the test result in detail, print the test report and read out ECG segment length. Please check with Physician for the test result.
- On ECG table, each horizontal small cell equals to 0.04s and each big cell 0.2s, each vertical small cell equals to 0.1mV and each big cell 0.5mV. Please choose at least 4s more symmetrical and stable waveform for analysis, reference photographs attached.
1. One Unit of ECG device.
2. Driver Software CD (V18.104.22.168)
3. User Manual
4. Warranty Card.
SERVICE AND WARRANTY
- 90 Days Money back Guarantee.
- 24-MONTH-WARRANTY - take no risk. We offer you 24- month-warranty.
- We Value our Users, so we've upgraded our service at 7